Wyndam's new prices

Maxx8

I spoke to Ally at the wyndam in Nassau and they now offer day passes for 40.00 for people over 12. Children 4-11 @ 20.00 and children 3 aqnd under are free. Just wanted to let everyone know the new prices.

Happy sailing

Also...I spoke with the Nassau Sheraton (242-327-6000) and asked about "Day Passes". They are $25 per adult and $12.50 per child (ages 4-12). It includes the beach, pool and towels. We actually paid a little more ($99 (flat fee, no taxes)) and got a room with access to the beach and pool. Figured if we're there from 7am-7pm that it might be nice to have somewhere to go in and cool off/rest. I could stay at the pool all day, but not my husband and one child. :)

I have found a wealth of information from this website! I LOVE IT!!!! Happy Cruising!!! :)

They are right next to each other, no difference

If I were to take a cab at the pier to the hotel, how long does it take? When I do excursions on my own, I like to make sure I have plenty of time to get back so I don't miss the ship. Thanks.

If I were to take a cab at the pier to the hotel, how long does it take? When I do excursions on my own, I like to make sure I have plenty of time to get back so I don't miss the ship. Thanks.

You can take either a cab or a jitney (#10 / $1.25 pp)..

The ride is usually 10-15 minutes. Coming back, if you leave during rush hour, give yourself 30 - 40 minutes. Traffic sometimes backs up between 4:30 and 6pm.

Archived