Early Saver Confirmation

izzypooch

Just sent off my third Early Saver Form for my 10-16-10 Dream cruise (another $40 drop per person, woo-hoo) and realized that I had never received confirmation documents from my last reduction about a week ago. (I got the email saying my request had been approved, but not the revised booking paperwork that usually comes via a separate email).

Anybody think that might be a problem? Afterall, last week's will be outdated anyway once this new rate is, hopefully, approved. Or do you think I ought to be following up.

Just sent off my third Early Saver Form for my 10-16-10 Dream cruise (another $40 drop per person, woo-hoo) and realized that I had never received confirmation documents from my last reduction about a week ago. (I got the email saying my request had been approved, but not the revised booking paperwork that usually comes via a separate email).

Anybody think that might be a problem? Afterall, last week's will be outdated anyway once this new rate is, hopefully, approved. Or do you think I ought to be following up.

Check your documents on the carnival web page. If the rate was applied, it should be reflected on your billing statement

Archived