DLP Before a Disney Cruise Departing from Barcelona?

iceman93

I recently booked the WBTA from Barcelona in September of 2011. Today I had the idea to spend a few days at Disneyland Paris before the cruise, but I realize the logistics may be a challenge. If anyone has done this before, what's the best way to get from the resort to the port?

It's about a 1,000 km drive, so I'd prefer not to spend a day doing that. Is there a convenient train, or would we be stuck flying from Paris to Barcelona? Any other suggestions?

To see the train schedules, check raileurope.com . This will give you schedules and fares. However it would likely be cheaper (and definitely faster) to fly. Check out the low cost carriers like ryanair and easyjet. I like skyscanner.net for low cost euro fares (you purchase directly from the airline not through them). So personally, I would fly. The train will take hours!

There is an overnight train from Paris to Madrid with a connection to Barcelona with fares similar to air but without baggage restrictions.

To drive would take longer than 1 day.

Google Paris to Madrid train and multi options appear.

Susan

Archived