Canary Isles in november

Anyone sailed the canary Isles in November ? wondering what the weather is like in November and how choppy the sea can be ?

Last november we did a 5 night short med cruise out from malaga on Navigator of the seas with Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Funchal (Madeira) as port of calls - the temperatures were mostly over 20° celsius. One day, the sea was a little bit rough, the other days everything was calm. We were surprised how warm the weather in november was... .

Did the Indie Canaries run. The seas were rough and the weather not too good either.

But this changes day-by-day and year-by-year. Last year was bad all over Europe.

The Canaries can have lovely warm winters.

Last november we did a 5 night short med cruise out from malaga on Navigator of the seas with Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Funchal (Madeira) as port of calls - the temperatures were mostly over 20° celsius. One day, the sea was a little bit rough, the other days everything was calm. We were surprised how warm the weather in november was... .

That sounds like the cruise i am looking at , 5 nights on Adventure of the Seas visiting Tenerife and Funchal , i know you cant predict weather or how calm the sea would be but to hear other peoples experiances does help in choices , many thanks for that .:)

That sounds like the cruise i am looking at , 5 nights on Adventure of the Seas visiting Tenerife and Funchal , i know you cant predict weather or how calm the sea would be but to hear other peoples experiances does help in choices , many thanks for that .:)

Last year it was Navigator, now it's Adventure - but I guess it's the same itinerary > here you can find some pics from our NA-cruise: http://picasaweb.google.com/swisscruiser/5NightShortMedCruiseNavigatorOfTheSeas#

Enjoy it!

BTW: Madeira is a beautiful island - visit the market!

Last year it was Navigator, now it's Adventure - but I guess it's the same itinerary > here you can find some pics from our NA-cruise: http://picasaweb.google.com/swisscruiser/5NightShortMedCruiseNavigatorOfTheSeas#

Enjoy it!

BTW: Madeira is a beautiful island - visit the market!

Thank you so much for posting pics , we were on Navigator last month , she is a lovely ship , i love the stateroom , cruising in style :)

Archived