Sea Princess - Platinum/Elite cocktail Happy Hour

southpawsdakota

Hi all

Just received an answer to a Email I sent to a pal of mine currently

on the Emerald.

He says the drinks at the platinum, elite,and suite evening cocktail

party are $5.00 for the drink of the day. The $2.99 drinks are in all

bars etc after 8:00 p.m.

Are different ships doing different things?

Earl, maybe I got confused over this, but I swore they had changed it to $2.99 for the cocktail hour from the $5 previously. Maybe we will have to wait for reports to dwindle back in to see if this was just a 'test run' for a couple of ships, as Princess sometimes does. :confused:

Earl, maybe I got confused over this, but I swore they had changed it to $2.99 for the cocktail hour from the $5 previously. Maybe we will have to wait for reports to dwindle back in to see if this was just a 'test run' for a couple of ships, as Princess sometimes does. :confused:

Hi Sue --

there is another thread -- 2.99 drinks -- that also has some folks posting

that the drinks were 2.99 --

If this is a "test run", I sure hope they have the test on the Grand in Sept.:D:D

I sure hope they have the test on the Grand in Sept.:D:D

I would think this would be a real calling card to bring those Elite/Platinum passengers into the cocktail hour. One drink at $5 is almost not even worth the effort IMHO! But I agree Earl...............test away, just make sure it is being tested on the next ship we sail on, maybe we would attend these functions more often. :)

I would think this would be a real calling card to bring those Elite/Platinum passengers into the cocktail hour. One drink at $5 is almost not even worth the effort IMHO! But I agree Earl...............test away, just make sure it is being tested on the next ship we sail on, maybe we would attend these functions more often. :)

i dont think it would be worth it for me, and don't see the real elite perk of a 5.00 special drink...maybe if they at least made it your choice of drink for 5.00? I know people seem to enjoy this but personally I would rather pay another dollar or two for the drink of my choice at another bar where there is better people watching or entertainment :) Let's hope they change to 2.99 by september...

i dont think it would be worth it for me, and don't see the real elite perk of a 5.00 special drink...maybe if they at least made it your choice of drink for 5.00? I know people seem to enjoy this but personally I would rather pay another dollar or two for the drink of my choice at another bar where there is better people watching or entertainment :) Let's hope they change to 2.99 by september...

I couldn't agree more. ;)

Archived