Full suite - breakfast on disembarkation?

scotslaydee

Tomorrow we sail on the Star Princess in a full suite for the first time. Because we disembark early can we still order breakfast from room service?

We have two small children who do not function well on empty tummies!

Thank you in advance for any replies!:)

And when you order, it sometimes takes some convincing to remind them that this is a perk of a full suite. On our last cruise, it took about 10 minutes to get them to agree to it. Thankfully, I had double checked with the F&B manager the day prior, so I had my facts before attempting it. Needless to say, we have ordered a full breakfast in our suite on disembarkation morning for the last several years, but this past May was the only time they gave me a hard time about it. But it was delivered on schedule. ;)

And I must add that on our disembarkation day in a full suite, we had ordered the night before, but about half the stuff we requested was missing. It was a real strange breakfast, and not much to it. But that may have been an unsual thing--I don't know--it was my only experience with that.

And I must add that on our disembarkation day in a full suite, we had ordered the night before, but about half the stuff we requested was missing. It was a real strange breakfast, and not much to it. But that may have been an unsual thing--I don't know--it was my only experience with that.

I would guess there was a mix up somewhere. Keep in mind, you have to order everything you want, including butter, salt and pepper, etc. If the room service kitched is closed, as it is on some sailings that final morning, you have to order the night before because it comes directly from the dining room. Sorry they didn't deliver everything you were hoping for, but I can't remember this ever happening to us, or reading about it in the past. I think your's may have just been a fluke. ;)

We normally have it delivered at 7:00 AM. But my understanding is that anytime after the dining room opens for breakfast they will be able to deliver it. So, it all depends on your itineary and when the dining room opens that morning.

Archived