No response from PVP

cinmell

If you email or call and leave a voicemail for your PVP and you don't hear back from them after a day or 2 and call again still don't receive a call back, is it ok to call and speak with someone else? Will another PVP help you or do they make you deal with the one that was assigned to you only?

You can call the 800 number and talk to anyone. It may be that your assigned PVP is on vacation, out sick, on scheduled normal days off or not there anymore. Ask the person you do talk to about this. I've used the same one for about 3 years now and have sent him a number of new clients. He always emails or calls me back with in an hour usually less if he's working. ( I have his work schedule and contact him during the hours he's in) But if he's on vacation he not only emails me who to contact if I have a need but leaves the info on his voice mail so I can then call and talk to someone direct.

That is not standard PVP service....at least not from mine.

He never bugs me....and when I call (if I have to leave a message) ...it is returned that day.

IF he is going to be on vacation, he leaves the name and number of the PVP who is covering his calls while he is gone.

And he has been known to call me while he is on HIS vacation to make sure I had heard about a cruise that was going to be delayed. He made sure he had my cell phone number with him.....on HIS vacation.

Now THAT is service.

He never bugs me....and when I call (if I have to leave a message) ...it is returned that day.

IF he is going to be on vacation, he leaves the name and number of the PVP who is covering his calls while he is gone.

And he has been known to call me while he is on HIS vacation to make sure I had heard about a cruise that was going to be delayed. He made sure he had my cell phone number with him.....on HIS vacation.

Now THAT is service.

Wow that is service. Mine is ok but not in that league.

Now THAT is service.

Ive got my PVP's cell number too :)We also text if we cant get each other on the phone.

Wow that is service. Mine is ok but not in that league.

I agree!!

Mine may be of the same level, but I don't want to have to find out.

I will say I am very pleased with mine and couldn't ask for any better service.

Archived