Spinning on Eclipse

Merig75484

Hi all. I'll be crusing on the Eclipse in December. As a cyclist, I'm concerned about...well, not riding. Do you know if they offer spinning classes on the Eclipse? How much per class? Easy to get in or do I need to make advance reservations? Lastly, do they have clipless pedals for proper cycling shoes or just toe clips with straps for sneakers? Any other pertinent info?

Thanks so much,

J

They had spin classes on Equinox, so I assume Eclipse would have them. I believe they were either $10 or $12 per class. You could also sign up for all the spin classes and the receive a bit of a discount. I did not notice if they have clipless pedals. So long as you head to the gym early on boarding day, you should be able to get a spot. If you wait too long, they do sometimes fill up.

Edit: P.S. Welcome to Cruise Critic! I just noticed it was your first post! :)

They had spin classes on Equinox, so I assume Eclipse would have them. I believe they were either $10 or $12 per class. You could also sign up for all the spin classes and the receive a bit of a discount. I did not notice if they have clipless pedals. So long as you head to the gym early on boarding day, you should be able to get a spot. If you wait too long, they do sometimes fill up.

Edit: P.S. Welcome to Cruise Critic! I just noticed it was your first post! :)

Thanks for the reply and the welcome. I've been a lurker for a while but with my second (first "real") cruise coming up I'd thought I'd join the other side of the fence. Helpful and informative place, this is.

Archived