embarkation - documents needed

bluetopaz26

Could anyone advise me what documents you need to board. Our cruise tickets have not arrived and we are traveling tomorrow. We have completed the web check in and printed the forms and will have these and our passports but are concerned that we are missing something that would have been mailed to us. We also don't have baggage tickets - can we get these at the port?

many thanks, Kim

You should have recieved an email from Costa that has an attatchment of documents to download......................

These are boarding passes that you need to fill in, baggage tags for each individual travelling and your tickets.............................

Costa does not send out tickets in the traditional way. Check your email and see if you have an email from Costa, there will be nothing in the actual email you have to download the attatchment.............

I recieved my e tickets, boarding cards and luggage tags over a week ago and we travel on 1st August.

Hope I have been of some help

Hi AudBee, thanks for your reply. We booked through an agent. We spoke to Costa today and they said they had sent an e-mail with our documents to our agent today so we then called our agent to ask them send it to us urgently, explaining the situation, but they have still not sent us anything and are now closed (we called them several times today).

Is the booking form in the e-mail the same as the one you can print off after doing web check in? All we have had off our agent is a booking number, which we then used to do web check in on the costa site :( Needless to say I will not be booking through them again.

Archived