Tablemates?

ACRmom

I was wondering how likely we would be to have tablemates on the Dream. We are a party of 5, so I didn't know if we were more likely to be by ourselves or with others. We have the early dining. On our previous two cruises we (4 of us then) were by ourselves. The only time we sat with others was breakfast once in the MDR, very awkward (sp?) since we were with young childern seated with 4 older people, who seemed to know each other. I am not overly concerned, just curious.

TIA for your help

Kristen

We were just on the Dream in June and were a party of 5. We were seated with another family of 5 at a rectangular table for 10. We've always been pretty lucky to get great tablemates and this last time was no exception.

I was wondering how likely we would be to have tablemates on the Dream. We are a party of 5, so I didn't know if we were more likely to be by ourselves or with others. We have the early dining. On our previous two cruises we (4 of us then) were by ourselves. The only time we sat with others was breakfast once in the MDR, very awkward (sp?) since we were with young childern seated with 4 older people, who seemed to know each other. I am not overly concerned, just curious.

TIA for your help

Kristen

Just to let you know....if you go to the dining room for breakfast, you can ask for a table by yourselves if it is awkward to sit with strangers. I do it all the time as I am a crab in the morning and nobody should have to be burdened sitting with me.

We are also cruising with 5 in August (two adults and three children). I hope they place us with another family. I like having table mates during dinner. I like to meet new people and hear their stories.

Just to let you know....if you go to the dining room for breakfast, you can ask for a table by yourselves if it is awkward to sit with strangers. I do it all the time as I am a crab in the morning and nobody should have to be burdened sitting with me.

I hear you there! Same here...I need my coffee and Im not too chatty in the AM.

Archived