Anyone else get as excited as me

georgegirl

Yes, I get very excited and also love the planning part as well. We are cruising on the Romantica from Singapore but have 9 days precrusie in Hong Kong ( 4 nights in Disneyland- I know we don't need that much but we like to rest/ relax by pools, 5 in Hong Kong to really see and do everything at a slow/ leisurely pace with day trip to China) plus 5 nights in Sinagpore post cruise again to see it all slowly and to visit Universal Studios.

I love reading the reviews of others and their experiences away! I also find the tips here to be of great help. I cut/ past what is of relevance to us and take it away with us.

Still 13 weeks until my cruise to far east but i am just too excited. I will be hyperventalating on the day i fly. AAAAHHH

Reading about everyone elses trips dont help not to get excited.

Why not create a count down clock on your signature so you can see how many days you have before you sail. This is really fun (although it will only increase the excitement not reduce it!) ;)

1. click on countdown clocks (which is in the beige strip above)
  2. enter your username, select you ship, a picture, the date you travel, and a little message (which will appear at the bottom of the clock)
  3. click on create countdown clock
  4. copy the text in the box
  5. go to user cp in the beige strip at the top
  6. go to edit signature
  7. paste the text in the new box
  8. save
  9. hey presto! :)

Why not create a count down clock on your signature so you can see how many days you have before you sail. This is really fun (although it will only increase the excitement not reduce it!) ;)

2. enter your username, select you ship, a picture, the date you travel, and a little message (which will appear at the bottom of the clock)
  6. go to edit signature
  8. save

Thanks for that, will try and set it up. I already have set up a timer on my works computer LOL

6. go to edit signature
  8. save

Thanks for that, will try and set it up. I already have set up a timer on my works computer LOL

Great, it works. The only trouble is you will be on cruise critic more and more to watch you countdown! ;)

imagine the excitement the day i go into my travel agent to pick up my tickets. i am even more excited as i change jobs then also. So the day i break up from work to go on holiday will be my last day in that job, Hurrah!. When i return i go to a new exciting role

Archived