Aft Cabin?

htmlll

I am going on the Explorer of the seas Oct 2005 and booked cabin 1692. Does anyone have info on this cabin? Is the balcony a nice size? Where can I get a good picture of the cabin and the balcony?

Thank You!

I am going on the Explorer of the seas Oct 2005 and booked cabin 1692. Does anyone have info on this cabin? Is the balcony a nice size? Where can I get a good picture of the cabin and the balcony?

Thank You!

There have been a number of threads here previously about Aft cabins on Voyager-Class ships, and the consensus is that you will very much enjoy your cabin, as the balcony is positively huge. The two cabins that can be described as *winners* on your ship are 1688 and 1388, as they are the size of a suite with a huge balcony to boot...regardless, you will be quite pleased with the cabin you have.

Michael

We stayed in cabin 1692 on Mariner this past May. The balcony is much deeper than the other D1 category cabins. Unfortunately I did not take very good photos of this balcony but there are many on line if you do a search.

cabin 1692 is an interconnecting cabin with 1694 a Junior Suite. This was not a problem for us as we were sailing with friends who occupied the adjoining cabin.

Emmy

Thank You!

Which week? I'll be on Explorer 10/2 in 1390 - aft cabin on the other side from you.

We had 1694 2 weeks ago on the Mariner.

We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, this room. The balcony is to die for, so much room and the view is breathtaking. Also you can't beat the privacy on the AFT, 1692 is next door, the balcony was just as deep as our balcony just not as wide, but still huge in comparison to other balconies.

Speaking of extensions cords, we were lucky that I brought 3 short ones cause we needed them all for the mini-lights. Next time I would definitely take one 12 foot one for the lights and another shorter one for other things. Although, we really didn't need another one. There is only one free outlet, but during the day we had the rechargeable batteries plugged in and just took those out for the hairdryer in the morning. :)

Archived