Breakfast on Diamond Princess in Alaska?

perlgirlnj

Has anybody recently come back from Alaska on the Diamond Princess? If so, can you tell me about this:

Not sure if this is still available, but on our Alaska cruise last summer they served made to order omelets at the grill by the pool and freshly made waffles at the pizza stand until around 10:00 a.m. every morning. We often just skipped the buffet completely and grabbed a waffle and omelet and sat outside and enjoyed the views.

I had asked a question about the breakfast on the Diamond on the Princess forum and was wondering if it was still true from people who have been to Alaska more recently.

Has anybody recently come back from Alaska on the Diamond Princess? If so, can you tell me about this:

I had asked a question about the breakfast on the Diamond on the Princess forum and was wondering if it was still true from people who have been to Alaska more recently.

Yes they are still making omelets and waffles. The lines could get fairly long though depending on what time you got there.

Archived