Grand Suite on Oasis - what amenities will there be?

Since we're not lofty enough to stay in the loft suites or above, I was curious what amenities to actually expect in the Grand Suite on Oasis. It's my understanding that while the Grand Suite on any other RCI ship gets you all "suite amenities," that may not be the case with the Grand Suite on Oasis. I would appreciate any insight that you would have as to the specific grand suite types of suite amenities that you've experienced on Oasis. For instance, will we get the special breakfast and lunch room service menus? What about access to concierge lounge (we are diamond plus for C&A purposes), free luggage valet? Any help and insight is always appreciated!

For a more detailed description please visit the RCI website and at the top where it shows "search" enter in "Grand Suite Amenities" then click on blue arrow. At the bottom of the page you will find the link. Briefly..........

Suite Enhancements (complete):

Royal Suite,Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite,Owner’s Suite,Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite&Crown Loft Suite

• Priority check-in

• Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service

• Complimentary luggage valet service

• Complimentary pressing service on formal night

• Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows (where available)

• VIP pool deck seating (Voyager and Freedom Class)

• Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

• Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids

• Priority tender tickets (where available)

• Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurant (Voyager and Freedom Class)

• Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge - includes continental breakfast

• Luxury spa bathrobes (for use onboard)

• Gold SeaPass® Card for recognition

I appreciate the info - I actually saw that on their website before I posted. Since we're on the Oasis class, the grand suite wasn't listed as having those amenities. Thus, I was just trying to find out the experiences of those people who have been in a Grand Suite on Oasis, so I could see what the on-board reality was.

I appreciate the info - I actually saw that on their website before I posted. Since we're on the Oasis class, the grand suite wasn't listed as having those amenities. Thus, I was just trying to find out the experiences of those people who have been in a Grand Suite on Oasis, so I could see what the on-board reality was.

The GS would be entitled to the same amenities on Oasis class as you would receive on any other ship in the RCI fleet. A suite is a suite except when we are talking a JS which is not considered a true suite.

The 4 suites listed after Oasis class are unique to Oasis class only beside the other suites listed above.

I am sure someone will be along to give you first hand information.

Archived