Wet Lizard

vfb2girls

So can anyone tell me how expensive the food and drinks are at the Wet Lizard? We are still trying to figure out what we want to do in Belize, we have already done the cave-tubing thing and neither my hubby or I are really that excited about Belize but do want to get off the ship. So if anyone has been to the WL I would like to hear your opinions on the place. Thank you

We were just there the first week in July. Great little place to eat and people watch. Food items are between about $5 and $12. I beleive Beliken Beer was about $3 a bottle. We sat there a couple of hours and really had a great lunch and a few cold ones. It was fun and we'd go back the next time we are in Belize.

We went there last Oct. Belize is very hot but it was nice and breezy up there and fun to look down. We got Tex Mex type platters for approx $10 each. Food was pretty good. Drinks in small plastic souvenier cups were around $5.00. Tasty and strong. Really needed the handrail coming down all those wooden steps. :D

(Tried to copy & paste a photo, it doesn't let me half the time...)

Archived