Dream spa/fitness age limit?

RicardoC

Hi we're boarding the Dream this Saturday(31) and mom and I were wondering yesterday If I(16) would be able to use the FITNESS area as well as the SPA with her.....I've done massages onboard Royal Caribbean and Celebrity ships but on our last Carnival Group (HAL's Eurodam) cruise they did not let me do it even with my parents' authorization (they said one of them had to stay in the room watching it = BORING:()

Thanks for the help :):cool:

Do you have a minimum age requirement for spa treatments?

Guests must be at least 18 years of age to reserve spa treatments online and to receive treatments or utilize spa facilities. Reservations made by underage guests are subject to cancellation. Once you are onboard the ship, you will have the opportunity to book a treatment from our YSPA menu for teens, a selection of services for guests between the ages of 13-17, or simply ask the Spa Manager about other treatment options for younger guests. Salon services are available to guests of all ages.

Fitness facilities are available to minor guests (16 years old and younger) when accompanied by an adult. Please see restrictions posted outside the Fitness Center.

Do you have a minimum age requirement for spa treatments?

Guests must be at least 18 years of age to reserve spa treatments online and to receive treatments or utilize spa facilities. Reservations made by underage guests are subject to cancellation. Once you are onboard the ship, you will have the opportunity to book a treatment from our YSPA menu for teens, a selection of services for guests between the ages of 13-17, or simply ask the Spa Manager about other treatment options for younger guests. Salon services are available to guests of all ages.

Fitness facilities are available to minor guests (16 years old and younger) when accompanied by an adult. Please see restrictions posted outside the Fitness Center.

Thanks a lot!

At least they have a YSPA program.....I got really disapointed on Eurodam because they let me make a reservation (my parents were with me and did reservations for them at the same time) and when we got there they didn't let me do it :(

Thanks again :)

Archived