Guest Information & e-Docs: Am I missing something?

I got my e-docs yesterday for our July cruise aboard the Monarch of the Seas and printed them out. I noticed that the information we entered in months ago at the Royal Caribbean website concerning our travel documentation is no where to be found. I printed out the "Guest Information Form" that contains our travel documentation, however, on all hard copies of our cruise documents, this information (if done far enough in advance of the sail date) was preprinted.

I have heard people in the past describe their e-docs here at Cruise Critic, and their description does not match the documents we got. I'm guessing that Royal Caribbean has made some changes.

I can't tell if this information was ommitted intentionally or by accident. If you recently used e-docs, can you tell me if this information was among your paperwork?

Thanks.

Suzi

05 July 2004 Monarch of the Seas
21 November 2004 Carnival Pride
20 February 2005 Mariner of the Seas CC Group Cruise

We received our e-docs recently. They are 8 printed pages per cabin. I entered our documentation on their website months ago and none of it appears in the e-docs.

So it sounds like yours and mine look alike.

D4:

Thanks for your input. I figured that would be the case. I have printed our on-line documentation paperwork and will put it with the cruise tickets. I was just curious as to what others had. The people at the cruise line were of no help, as they had never seen copies of e-docs. Go figure.

Suzi

05 July 2004 Monarch of the Seas
21 November 2004 Carnival Pride
20 February 2005 Mariner of the Seas CC Group Cruise

Archived