All things Fascination

Princess:)

I have looked everywhere for info on the fascination. I just can't seem to find much, so I thought I would give this a shot. I sailed on her in 2008 and just wondering how much has changed as far as entertaiment, shows and well everything. Also I have read about secret doors on some ships does the Fascination have one?? Please help with any info you have.

I have looked everywhere for info on the fascination. I just can't seem to find much, so I thought I would give this a shot. I sailed on her in 2008 and just wondering how much has changed as far as entertaiment, shows and well everything. Also I have read about secret doors on some ships does the Fascination have one?? Please help with any info you have.

We were on her last week. I looked for the secret doors and did not find any. I can't tell you of the changes because I only know the ship as it is now. We had a great time, the shows are good, we thought the food in the main dinning rooms were great. I posted a thread on here "Great time on the Fascination" earlier this week and someone said they were on the same cruise and the food was slow and not very warm. We had a great time at dinner. It takes about a hour and a half for dinner so if your the type that does not like to talk to other people it my seam a little slow. The comedians were good at the main shows we didn't go to the first comedians r rated show but the second comedians r rated show was not near as good as her main show. They had a brand new group of dancer that started last week we thought they were very good. We had 4 tenage girls with us and we asked them how they liked the shows and all they said was there sure was alot of butt cheeks. We thought that was funny. Do yourshelf a favor and take a jacket you'll want it for the shows and dinner. There was 2600 guest on her last week and I would have thought it to be impossible to find a good area to sat on deck and relax. We found the deck next to the smoke stack to be a good place. The water park (slides) seamed to be a big hit. Hope you have a great time and get the answers you are looking for.

Thanks mudball. I went back and read your review, I am happy to hear you had a good time. I have seen some bad reviews out there and was getting worried. There will be 6 of us at dinner together so a wait will not be a problem. I only found CC this year so our last cruise I have found out I missed out on so much :(. I am just trying to get as much info as I can and it keeps the days from dragging by so much lol.

Only 18 more days!! :D

DW and I were on the Fascination at the beginning of the month. We had a great time and although the Lido deck can get a little crowded around the only pool, the adult serenity area in the back was mostly empty.

You will have a lot of fun. No secret door though.

Just got off the Fascination today. We had a great time. The 80s show was phenomenal, Mambo not so much. The Variety Show was great as well. It was funny to see that the same guy is the main singer - Ben. He hasn't improved much in the year and a half it's been since I sailed on her last!

No secret door. The food was good. Not out of this world - but tasty just the same.

I sailed on her in Jan 2009 and then now - and I liked the refurbishments. The flat screens are nice, and the updated pool deck is great. The kids loved the water slides (I did too).

Thanks so much for for the replies. I don't think I will be able to make it 17 more days so this helps to keep me occupied. The shows in the theater were great 2 years ago so i am happy to know that has not changed. I am a little sad there is no secret door though. So again thanks for the posts because I may have to start counting down the hours and minutes next! ;)

Archived