Anyone use NCQ Adventures? Tell me about it

kiraryker

We are looking at booking with them for cave tubing - just wondering how it was - also excuse me but what is the tendering everyone is talking about?? Do we have to take a boat from the ship? If so where do we pay and how often do they run - do we need to worry about missing the ship if we do a private excursion??

Thanks!

Hello,

There is no dock for the ship, so the ship stops way out and they have tenders you get on from the ship , you don't pay for them.

Just be sure you try and get on one of the 1st ones, usually reserved for tours through the ship but you can try to get on. If you google a search for reviews for NCQ , or scroll down through the pages you can get reviews. I have read over the years they are nice to deal with . there are quite a few private tour operators that do the tubing also. Have fun!

I think it is every 20 minutes for the tenders, it was a while ago when I went there ,and they should get you back on ship in time their reputation depends on it.

We just reserved NCQ for our Thanksgiving cruise. We research everything and it was real hard to find anything negative about this group. It's one of the smaller ones, sounded more personable.

We emailed them on Friday and heard back Saturday. He (Nacho) would rather talk on the phone instead of through emails which was fine with us. He called yesterday but missed it so he called again this morning. He answered all our questions. And we reserved with them. Now we wait...:)

Take care

RoxAnne

We just reserved NCQ for our Thanksgiving cruise. We research everything and it was real hard to find anything negative about this group. It's one of the smaller ones, sounded more personable.

We emailed them on Friday and heard back Saturday. He (Nacho) would rather talk on the phone instead of through emails which was fine with us. He called yesterday but missed it so he called again this morning. He answered all our questions. And we reserved with them. Now we wait...:)

Take care

RoxAnne

Thanks!!! Please let me know how it went - have fun

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from the Valor and used NCQ for our cave tubing excursion. It was without question the best excursion we have ever been on. Nacho and Cynthia are so friendly and really know all the secrets on how to give you the best experience. From how to get off the ship, the guided tour of Belize on the way to the rain forest, the personal tour guides taking us through the caves, to the delicious lunch they are the best. We were the first through the caves with one guide for every two people in our group. Since one of my sons is not the best swimmer it felt much safer than the crowds we saw linking with their feet later. This is not your typical cruise excursion where you feel like cattle being herded through as fast as possible. Nacho and Cynthia go at your pace, answer all your questions about the things that you find interesting, and really just give you an unforgetable tour of their country. When we got back on the ship and heard others saying how they didn't like their tour we were so glad we used NCQ because it was unbelizable!

We went with NCQ last year for the zip-line and cave tubing. Nacho was a great guide! Best excursion of the trip for us. We had a blast and the lunch was so yummy, I'm still talking about it! Planning to book w/them again on our next trip to Belize.:D

Archived