What time can you board the Millineum out of SJ

thevacationer

What is the earliest time they will allow you to board the Millenium, for the 10 night southern carribean cruise out of San Juan, Puerto Rico? The sail time is not until 8:30 pm... Flight arrives at 12:44pm. Can I leave the airport and go to the port and right on the ship? Does anyone know? Thanks. :D

We are sailing milli 10 night Oct 22, and just found out that the boarding time is not unitl 5:30pm. I was very surprised. Usually we can board at 1pm. Not sure why this so late, and boarding everyone in just 3 hours sounds pretty tough.

We have never sailed out of San Juan before 8:00 pm, and we always get on the ship between 11:30 am and noon. Posted boarding times have been between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm.

We come into San Juan a day or two early, and have to be out of our hotel room by 11:00 am, so we go straight to the ship. I am not at all interested in going anywhere else carting our luggage! :D

Cabins are usually ready at 1:00 pm.

When I talked with Celebrity today she told me 5:30 pm to board. She stated customs may clear them earlier. But I have read elsewhere that it was usually around noon. That is what I was counting on when I booked my flight. We are also cruising on October 22. Just signed up for the cruise critic meet and greet. Hope to see you there. Thanks for the info. We will just head for the port and hope for the best. ;) Either way I will just be sooo glad to be there.

We are sailing milli 10 night Oct 22, and just found out that the boarding time is not unitl 5:30pm. I was very surprised. Usually we can board at 1pm. Not sure why this so late, and boarding everyone in just 3 hours sounds pretty tough.

The cruise before yours arrives in San Juan at 6:00 am. Unless something untoward occurs (problems with customs, late arrival, noro-cleaning), you should be able to get onboard by noon. I have cruised out of San Juan many times, and we have never had any delays boarding.

Have a lovely cruise!

We have never sailed out of San Juan before 8:00 pm, and we always get on the ship between 11:30 am and noon. Posted boarding times have been between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm.

We come into San Juan a day or two early, and have to be out of our hotel room by 11:00 am, so we go straight to the ship. I am not at all interested in going anywhere else carting our luggage! :D

Cabins are usually ready at 1:00 pm.

We have sailed out of San Juan on the Millennium the past two years and the posted boarding time has been 5:30 p.m. However, the first year we waited until about 3:30 pm to go to the port and found people were already boarding. Found out from others that they boarded much earlier. The next year we went at noon and got on after a very short wait. I don't know why they post 5:30 pm as the boarding time but I suppose they want to protect against potential delays. If you go early, you need to recognize that you might have to wait (but definitely not until 5:30 pm).

Archived