Carnival Valor

Jets1234

Going to be going on the Valor with my wife on Oct 3rd. Just looking for some feed back from some past passengers from the Valor. We have a balcony room on the Spa Deck, so any info about that deck or room pro's and con's. Also first cruise where i would like to utilize the spa any pointers in regard to that. Any info about the ship is welcome.

My family were on the Valor the week of July 4th. We had a balcony cabin on the Panorama Deck just below the deck you'll be on. Great location near the elevators to get any where you need to go. It was a GREAT cruise. You will have a great time. My wife and daughter always get a message each cruise we go on and they really loved the ones they got on the Valor. The staff is wonderful especially the room steward we had and so were the waiters in the MDR. Wish we were going again in October.

Have a great cruise.

Going to be going on the Valor with my wife on Oct 3rd. Just looking for some feed back from some past passengers from the Valor. We have a balcony room on the Spa Deck, so any info about that deck or room pro's and con's. Also first cruise where i would like to utilize the spa any pointers in regard to that. Any info about the ship is welcome.

We had a spa deck balcony room on the Conquest (sister ship). It's in a great location, and there aren't many people on that deck, so there's not much foot traffic. I love waterslides, so I always liked being able to jump right on that so close to the room. The room itself is about 10 sq.ft. larger than standard balcony rooms, so that's always nice to have the extra space. Also, if you're ever in a hurry to get showered and ready for something, you can utilize the showers in the gym locker room. They are bigger and nicer than the shower in the stateroom.

We were on the Valor that same week in 2006...my first cruise and it was great! Loved the itinerary...the MDR staff was great. Of course your cruise experience can change based on who your wait staff and cabin steward are, but we had a great time...the ship is large with lots of activities, and you get a lot of ports, so it seems you always have something to do. I highly recommend Scarlett's Supper Club...well worth the charge for it. I do remember that my DH and I went to the arcade to play air hockey, because we are not bar people...so I think there really is something for everyone.

we are also going on the valor on oct 3 , we booked two cabins

see you on board

have a great trip

lisa and vinny

Hey you guys! Come see us on the rollcall:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1161255&page=4

Archived