Cat 4A

mixedcutie23

a cat 4A is on the lowest deck of the ship- Booking an inside is good for a first time cruiser-- you dont have nothing to compare it to. Take an alarm clock since the room are very dark 24 hours a day and you could wind up sleeping the whole cruise away.

I havent purchased the cruise yet. I got myself a quote from a TA (an online one) and its the lowest quote I have seen. But it is a Cat 4A- so I was just wondering if I should go for it or if I should go ahead and book it myself.

MC

Well, first find out if this is for an assigned cabin or for a guarantee. Since you want to be sure to have the least amount of motion, I would book a 4A, assigned cabin, mid-ship. A guarantee means you will be put in at least a category 4A, but may be upgraded. The price is lower than an assigned cabin, but you may or may not like where you ultimately end up. Some people have had very good luck with guarantees, and others have been disappointed. The key word here is luck.

Archived