Round trip tender time on CocoCay

I was going to post this on the Port of Call page, but since this is RCCL's private island I thought there was a better chance that someone here would know the answer.

My husband and I were planning on snorkeling the morning we are on CocoCay. We are taking a disposable underwater camera for snorkeling. We would still like to take pictures with our digital camera and camcorder that afternoon. I don't want to leave our stuff on the beach while we are both snorkeling.

I think that I have seen in a post that they don't have lockers on the beach. So I was wondering how long it would take to tender back to the ship and pick those things up and then head back to the beach for the afternoon? Is the wait to get back on the island very long in the afternoon?

Thanks.

Teri

Actually people with excursions tender first. As these tenders go every 20 mins after the first couple hours it is not crowded at all either way. I'll bet you can get back onto the same one going back to island if you are just going to your room and back. You will love Coco Cay.

SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS CRUISE 4/19/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;04;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived