Booking Question

I'm trying to book a cruise on the Royal Caribbean website for my family on Explorer of the Seas. There are 4 of us and we need to book 2 cabins. Is there a way to do this on the website? I can't see where I can select 2 cabins. If I put 4 passengers, it tries to put all 4 of us in one cabin. Would I need to go through the booking process twice? And if I do this, can I pay for the other cabin even though I won't be staying in it?

This might seem like a crazy question, but we're looking at booking either 7320 & 7322 or 7318 & 7320. Is there a reason that one combination of rooms is better than the other?

I'm trying to book a cruise on the Royal Caribbean website for my family on Explorer of the Seas. There are 4 of us and we need to book 2 cabins. Is there a way to do this on the website? I can't see where I can select 2 cabins. If I put 4 passengers, it tries to put all 4 of us in one cabin. Would I need to go through the booking process twice? And if I do this, can I pay for the other cabin even though I won't be staying in it?

This might seem like a crazy question, but we're looking at booking either 7320 & 7322 or 7318 & 7320. Is there a reason that one combination of rooms is better than the other?

You do have to go through the booking process twice to book two cabins, but you can pay for both. I did this for our kids on a previous cruise.

We were in 7320 in June and LOVED the location. Look through my photos linked in my signature to see the great views. I can't think of a definitive reason to book either combination you are thinking of. 7318 & 7320 are the two most "outer" cabins on the hump, if that makes sense, so that would be a reason to book those. But between those two the balcony is a solid bulkhead. Between 7320 and 7322 is a frosted glass divider. It can't be opened, but it is a little easier to peer around or chat with the people on the other side.

Here's a photo showing the divider between 7320 & 7322:

DSC_0004-1.jpg

And one of the bulkhead on the other side (with my DH in his favorite spot!):

DSC_0041.jpg

You will love Explorer!

Sue

Archived