Valor room

nwiowacp

We leave on the Valor 3/6/05 for the western caribbean. We have never cruised before and have no idea if we have a "good" or "bad" room. Can anyone help us out?? We are in rm 2402. The pictures on the carnival website show two twin beds. Are these the only beds they have in these rooms? Any advise and/or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

The twin twin beds can be put together to make a bigger bed. From what I've heard, you can't tell that it is 2 beds pushed together. Honestly, your not going to spend much time in the room. I had an IS room on the Miracle and it was great for sleeping, nice and dark.

Have fun.

Pam

From the deck plans that I have, it looks like you have an inside room (more aft than not), 7 rooms forward of a nearby elevator, under the deck 3 galley, with no neighbor on one side (looks like the atrium).

My daughter and i are going on the valor on november 13th 2005 we are going to have cabin 9203 on the lido deck ... it looks like a funny shaped cabin on the deck plans. does anyone know what it looks like and also it is suppose to be an outside cabin with window... anyone have any pics of it or can describe what it looks like... chattie patty

Hi. Just got back from our Valor cruise, and we too got an inside room on deck 2 ( we booked too late to get anything other than an inside guarantee). We have had an ocean view room before, and to be honest, it wasn't too much different. It was easier to sleep in the inside cabin. The only thing was wondering what the weather was like, or if we were in port at the time, but you can find that our by turning on the TV. The beds will be put together, and it's like a queen sized bed, you really can't tell unless you look under the beds. The cabin is pretty small, but you really won't be spending too much time in there anyway, and the closet space is good. You will have nothing to worry about. Have a good cruise, and it you have any other questions about the Valor, let me know.

nwiowacp-

Hello, I don't have any info to really share about your question, but I'm just inviting you to the 03/06/05 Valor Roll Call thread. We've been talking about this cruise for a while now, come say hello!

Just go to the Carnival Roll Call heading and search for "Valor 3/6/05" in the listing of threads if you can't find us right away.

I think you'll find a lot of helpful info (as well as a bunch of people goofing around) so head on over and make a post!

Archived