Labadee Zipline Question

Hello, we will be on LOS next week and will visit Labadee for the first time. We are a family of 7. A couple of us will try the zipline and I'd like to know if those who will not using it will be allowed to view/take pictures? Or is the zipline located on a separate section of Labadee where we won't be able to see them?

Thanks as always for your help!

Hello, we will be on LOS next week and will visit Labadee for the first time. We are a family of 7. A couple of us will try the zipline and I'd like to know if those who will not using it will be allowed to view/take pictures? Or is the zipline located on a separate section of Labadee where we won't be able to see them?

Thanks as always for your help!

The zipline starts on the mountaintop and ends at the Dragons Breath area.

You can see it all from the beach below.

Plenty of room on the beach and off to the side of the "finish line" :) My husband got some great shots of me and our kids. Sometimes the ship's photographer will stop by and take shots too.

My husband and I were on LOS in Sept 2009. There were 3 photographers waiting at the "finish line," one for each row. They took a handful of pictures of each person that went down the ziplines. I have one of myself midway and right at the end. So much fun, although I wish I flew down faster. :eek: Lots of room on the beach below for your husband to take pictures as well. Have a great time!!

Maria

Archived