Kids Menus and Kid Appropriate Shows

KieransMom

I don't know if there is a kids menu at Cirque? But if there is, it's probably regular kids fare. As for the appropriateness of the other shows, it depends on how old your kids are and their maturity level. Legends is fine. Second City has an adults only show at 11pm. some of the jokes from the other times went right over the kids heads. The magician also had jokes that went over the kids heads.

I didn't see the kids menu, my son didn't eat off of it for the 2 weeks we were there. However, at the cirque show I saw kids eating chicken tenders and pasta. The Dinner is a set dinner, steak and chicken, potato and veggie.

The Legends in Concert is okay for kids if they don't mind music and dancing, my 11 yo got bored. He asked who the heck is Tina Turner and Madonna! LOL

Murder Mystery, not for kids not so much for content but it is improv and they ask the audience to ask them questions about who done it and kids don't ask the right questions. We had a few too many kids in our lunch asking questions.

The magician guy is very funny but he does have a few adult comments that may fly over kids heads and he is extremely flamboyant but the show was fantastic.

There is not a specific Kid's Menu at the Cirque show but you can request a kid-friendly dinner. My two youngest daughters had chicken fingers and fries instead of the main course but had the set Cirque salad and dessert.

Took my 9 year old son to the early Second City show and I had to explain the birds and the bees afterwards! I think its hard to be age appropriate while doing improv. There is no way to control what comes out of the mouths of your audience! The other shows were fine.

Archived