Which NOS cabin 1688 aft or 9320 hump?

bravjd

I have been lurking on these boards for several weeks gaining lots of useful information. I was wanting to book NOS, on 5/28 but could not find any D1 cabins that really pleased me. Well, lucky me, 1688 the corner aft cabin, became available and I jumped on it. Well, today 9320 on the hump is available. Which cabin is better and why?

The things I have read here are that the aft cabin is larger with a very large balcony, but a long walk to the stairs/elevator. The hump cabin is centrally located with a smaller balcony but will there be much noise with stairs, elevators and concierge lounge?

My husband and I will be travelling with our 7 year old son.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I would definately take 1688. Last year on the Navigator we had 1388 and it was a great cabin. The cabin is much bigger than an average D1. I can't say enough about the balcony. It is HUGE!!!! We are scuba divers and the balcony was a great place to store all the gear we brought with us. There is a portion of the balcony that is covered, so when we had a rainy day, we were still able to use the balcony. There is nothing like the view out the back of the ship. We were able to watch dolphins following us and the sunset view was awesome.

Archived