caribbean princess lido deck room 306

jcike1980

DH and I were in L306 the week of January 22-29. We were upgraded to this stateroom from a lower deck and enjoyed being on Lido deck, close to the pools, Horizon Court, etc.

When are you going? Our stateroom steward is on the ship until June.

Chris

we are going 9-10-2005. thanks

What dining option did you take and how did you like it? Personal choice or traditional. My dw and I have always done the traditional. But this is the first time we have decided on the personal choice . I hope we like it. This is only the second time we have cruised with princess. we have cruised with HAL 11 cruises.

We did a 15 day panama canal cruise in 2001, we enjoyed it very much. It was on the crown princess. Thanks for your help. jcike

Hello.

DH's and my cruise history is similar to yours - a dozen or so, several different lines but never on HAL. Our allegiance is now with Princess (4 cruises to date) because we enjoy the beautiful ships, outstanding service, quiet ambiance, and "anytime dining."

One of the reasons that we will now cruise exclusively with Princess is the option to dine when, where, and with whom we choose as opposed to traditional fixed-seating. That said, we select "anytime dining" when we book our Princess cruises, but we have usually ended up making a standing reservation for dinner and dine at the same time each evening at our preferred table for two. "Personal Choice Dining" provides the option of enjoying a meal or two in one of the fine alternative restaurants on Princess ships without offending our tablemates or permanent waitstaff.

If you think you think might prefer traditional fixed-seating, I would suggest selecting early or late seating if it's available to you at this time. Once on board, if you decide that you would prefer a more leisurely dining option, you can easily switch to "anytime dining" but probably not vice-versa as there tend to be wait-lists for traditional dining.

Whatever dining option you choose, I can tell you that you will love the Caribbean Princess. Bon Voyage!

Chris

Archived