beleze snorkel, ship trip or private

karen327

I usually do independent excursions, but I decided not to do so in Belize.

The problem with independent excursions in Belize is a fairly lengthy tender into town.

The advantage of ship scuba and snorkel excursions in Belize is that they often leave directly from the ship, saving you the round trip tender time, etc.

Some lines use Hugh Parkey, which is the dive op used by NCL when I visited in February 2010. I personally would not hesitate to use the ship excursion in Belize next time I visit.

The advantage of snorkeling with an independent tour is that it usually a small group. You get more personal attention and are not competing with 30 or 40 other snorkellers. We used coralbreezetours. There were about 10 of us; it was great. You do have to tender into port to meet them.

The advantage of snorkeling with an independent tour is that it usually a small group. You get more personal attention and are not competing with 30 or 40 other snorkellers. We used coralbreezetours. There were about 10 of us; it was great. You do have to tender into port to meet them.

Was there shore snorkeling at Caye Caulker?

We used them too. We are using them again in October. Cant wait!

Was there shore snorkeling at Caye Caulker?

There is snorkeling on the reef which is a short boat ride from Caye Caulker. We went to Caye Caulker for lunch and to walk around the island. Great place.

Archived