Activities requiring reservations onboard

My husband and I will be taking our 2 kids (12 and 13) on Navigator of the Seas in March for 5 days, 2 days of which are spent at sea. I would like to know what activities, shows, etc. require reservations. I have been able to book shore excursions online but I haven't been able to find out what specifically the entertainment is on the ship and whether I can book things in advance. I know we would need to book spa appointments, but i would like to know what else is available and what I should be doing. Where would I find this information? Thanks. Tara

My husband and I will be taking our 2 kids (12 and 13) on Navigator of the Seas in March for 5 days, 2 days of which are spent at sea. I would like to know what activities, shows, etc. require reservations. I have been able to book shore excursions online but I haven't been able to find out what specifically the entertainment is on the ship and whether I can book things in advance. I know we would need to book spa appointments, but i would like to know what else is available and what I should be doing. Where would I find this information? Thanks. Tara

You need tickets for a specific performance of the ice show, and the Cruise Compass will list the time that they are distributed.

Other than that, there are no bookings for entertainment.

If you wish to eat in Chops or Portofino, you need a reservation for that. You can make those reservations on the website or after you board, in person or from your cabin.

Archived