Thomson Destiny - All Inclusive

Hi all

We have got the all inclusive package on our caribbean cruise :). Would anybody be able to tell me if the drinks in your cabin are included in the all inclusive. We have never travelled on the Destiny before or had the AI, so any help would be appreciated. :confused:

Thanks

Hi

Many thanks, thought that would be the case but is always nice to have it confirmed by all the knowledgeable cruisers on here. Have you cruised on the Destiny, if so what did you think. Our cabin is an inside on deck 6.....any comments would be appreciated.

Hi again

yes we have been on the Destiny before and enjoyed it that much we are going on again in December for Tranatlantic crossing from Lisbon.The rooms are smallish but for the amount of time you spend there its fine.

hi

We have enjoyed Destiny very much. We also cruise with FO so can compare.

We have booked again for September so that shows.

Always get AI but we have had it free before and this time for £69, full price is too much even for those of us that like a drink or 3.

We book inside cabins around decks 3 or 4 on Destiny. Small when compared with a hotel room, but cabins in our view are for sleeping only so they do, and on a 7 day cruise I can assure you you will not have time for relaxing in your cabin:)

To chill out there is always a quite area within a couple of minutes from your cabin.

Have a good one

Hi

Many thanks, thought that would be the case but is always nice to have it confirmed by all the knowledgeable cruisers on here. Have you cruised on the Destiny, if so what did you think. Our cabin is an inside on deck 6.....any comments would be appreciated.

There is not really a bad cabin on Deck 6 inside ( or outside for that matter )

Hi

City fan, when do you sail,, we sail Boxing Day Man Utd Fan lol:D

Hi all

Many thanks for your comments, we managed to get the AI for £98 per person, so for two weeks thats not a bad price. We do like to have the odd tipple....maybe a glass of wine with lunch, then dinner and then cocktails, spirits and coffee :p !!!! Thats a point are the speciality coffees included on the Destiny?

Not really worried re room size... hubby more concerned that we will not encounter any rough seas :mad:

We sail on the 23 Jan 2011 for two weeks, so United fan :eek: would you be able to do a review before I travel, re any trips etc...to recommend (I take it you are doing the Caribbean) :confused:.

Thanks

Sue

Hi all

Many thanks for your comments, we managed to get the AI for £98 per person, so for two weeks thats not a bad price. We do like to have the odd tipple....maybe a glass of wine with lunch, then dinner and then cocktails, spirits and coffee :p !!!! Thats a point are the speciality coffees included on the Destiny?

Not really worried re room size... hubby more concerned that we will not encounter any rough seas :mad:

We sail on the 23 Jan 2011 for two weeks, so United fan :eek: would you be able to do a review before I travel, re any trips etc...to recommend (I take it you are doing the Caribbean) :confused:.

yes Cityfan i will deffo be doing a review when i return, its our 1st cruise, but not our 1st trip to the Caribbean, we have done the Caribbean 10 times "funnily thou out of all the placeswe visit onThe Destiny, we have only been to Barbados", so it will ALL be new to us, we have also booked the AI, like yourself, we like the odd drink or 3, but its not the main thing on our hoildays, we like nice food, nice beaches and to have a nice Holiday, we are both working class people who's main enjoyment is HOLIDAYS, im 46 and my wife will be 40 while we are on the Destiny.

This Forum has been a great sorce of informaion & the more i read the more relaxed i become about the cruise,, CANT WAIT. PS Enjoy your football on Thursday Nights on Channle5 lol ;) lol Ha Ha Ha

yes City fan i will deffo be doing a review when i return, its our 1st cruise, but not our 1st trip to the Caribbean, we have done the Caribbean 10 times "funnily thou out of all the placeswe visit onThe Destiny, we have only been to Barbados", so it will ALL be new to us, we have also booked the AI, like yourself, we like the odd drink or 3, but its not the main thing on our hoildays, we like nice food, nice beaches and to have a nice Holiday, we are both working class people who's main enjoyment is HOLIDAYS, im 46 and my wife will be 40 while we are on the Destiny.

This Forum has been a great sorce of informaion & the more i read the more relaxed i become about the cruise,, CANT WAIT. PS Enjoy your football on Thursday Nights on Channle5 lol ;) lol Ha Ha Ha

Archived