St John or Bay of Fundy

We are in St John on 3rd October and are having difficulty in deciding whether to stay in town or do a trip (possible with Freedom Tours) to Bay of Fundy. The only high/low tide while we are in St John is a low tide at 2.10 pm so that suggests to me that there is not much to see that day at Reversing Falls. Am I right?? The alternative with Freedom Tours is either their "Fundy Coast to Fundy Shore" excursion or their "Bay of Fundy Trail Tour". One is 5 hours and the other is 6 hours. We are in St John from 10am till 6pm. Do we have enough time, especially for the 6 hour tour? Your comments would be appreciated.

We are in St John on 3rd October and are having difficulty in deciding whether to stay in town or do a trip (possible with Freedom Tours) to Bay of Fundy. The only high/low tide while we are in St John is a low tide at 2.10 pm so that suggests to me that there is not much to see that day at Reversing Falls. Am I right?? The alternative with Freedom Tours is either their "Fundy Coast to Fundy Shore" excursion or their "Bay of Fundy Trail Tour". One is 5 hours and the other is 6 hours. We are in St John from 10am till 6pm. Do we have enough time, especially for the 6 hour tour? Your comments would be appreciated.

You have time to do both the tour and discover uptown Saint John where the ship docks. Reversing Falls is not a "must do". Walk around uptown and visit the old city market.

Our kids(16,18) went to the Saint John Adventures Zip Line. They had a great time. YOu get to zip line over the falls! This is a new company in Saint John and everyone was wonderful! We also visited the old market and had a great time walking around!

Archived