return flights from miami

zoe girl

WELL...................if u in the dock by 7am or 8, n had your cab-shuttle reasdy for the airport, AND, maybe did the on board checkin, on the ship the night before, u just may make that flight. Is advisable, no, is it possible, yes.

G-luck....

I would not recommend it. You are banking on everything goin very smoothly upon return.

There are variables that could always interefere. I have read reports on CC many time in the past of disembarkation delays for many reasons beyond the control of the cruise line, including customs etc.

if things go smoothly you carry ALL your bags off at 7:30, get through customs by 7:45 and in a waiting cab before 8am. You could be at the airport by 8:15 or 8:30, which gives you plenty of time. However, you only have about 30 - 45 minutes of play in that schedule, so it's a bit risky.

I went with the 4:35p flight out of MIA back to Newark NJ. I remember taking our sweet time off the NCL Star when it came back to Los Angeles at 8am'ish...think we signed up for the last color to disembark...me thinks we were off the ship and through customs and all by 11am (this was 2 years ago so my memory might be off).

My options for direct flights back to EWR from MIA on Continental was 7:05a (nopers)...a 10:35am (pushing it)...so opted for the 4:35p. Figure we can hang around SoBe and Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive for a bit. I wonder where we can store our luggage though, not being hotel guests at any of the Ocean Drive hotels?? I doubt it would make sense to cab it to MIA, check-in our luggage, only to head back in a cab again to the beach, and then back again to the airport.

Peace all...

Archived