New to this

Jake112

Jake, you can "split the difference" and try Pied Piper cruises. That company does not charter entire ships (and therefore not an all-gay cruise open to public scrutiny on the internet), but buys blocks of rooms on "main stream" cruises for their gay clientele. Depending on the cruise and time of year, there can be 25 Pied Piper cruisers on a ship or several hundred. But, it is still a "mixed" cruise.

I'd suggest you check out their website: www.piedpipertravel.com for more info. They're based in New York City.

There may be other vendors with similar products, but you can get an idea of what's available.

Good luck.

Bingo!

Jake... my partner and I traveled with Pied Piper twice and enjoyed being on a general population cruise while having a family of fellow gays to enjoy dinner, cocktail parties and chats alongside the pool with.

Whatever you choose; coming out now/soon or taking a vacation to begin your journey to living life freely I wish you well.

Archived