Anyone been in Inside stateroom 13014?? (sleeps 4 supposedly)

JRoadZ

Has anyone stayed in 13014? (Deck 13 / FWD). Any good or bad feedback?? I'm on the 9/11/10 sailing and wanted to know what I should expect.

Are there 2 upper berth beds?? I'm travelling with myself, my wife, and 2 toddlers (ages 3.5 years and 17 months old). Did the NCL Star 10/2008 and it was a tight fit with a pregnant wife, me, and 1 toddler (aged 19 months at the time) who slept in the middle of us. I was told for a regular balcony the price difference would've been +$700 which would've broken the bank for me. But to be on the newest most awesom'est ship for $2300 in an Inside stateroom for 2 adults and 1 toddler at $350 and 1 "infant" that only paid $250 port fees and taxes was GOOD TO GO on my wallet.

Peace all...

That room has 2 twin beds plus two more that drop from the ceiling. The ones that drop from the ceiling are strong and comfortable, but there's only a small railing on the side to keep kids in. Here's what it looks like in a balcony room.

347-vi.jpg

you will love being up at the front of the ship. You are near the elevators and just two sets of stairs down from the Garden Cafe where they serve icecream all day. :)

you will love being up at the front of the ship. You are near the elevators and just two sets of stairs down from the Garden Cafe where they serve icecream all day. :)

Thanks, Mike! Yea I purposely selected a stateroom near the elevator. In looking at the deck plans yesterday though:

• I wonder if there will be a lot of foot traffic as the Bridge Observation Deck is nearby there on Deck 13??
  • I also wonder if there will be noise from the Italian restaurant above us on Deck 14?? Like plates and silverware crashing and what not...

Otherwise I am happy about our Interior stateroom selection. I would be happier if there was a cheaper than $700 upgrade to a balcony stateroom though...like upon check-in. I would pay $300 max, but I highly doubt it as people are reporting back max capacity on the ship: 4258, etc.

Peace all!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey JRoadZ,

Enjoy your upcoming cruise. I am booked in the inside cabin as well on 13th for the December 11th cruise. 4 people traveling with two small kids. Very much interested in hearing your experiences on board and your thoughts on the cabin. Any pictures will be greatly appreciated of the room.

Sometimes messages can be lost on the boards if it's not too much trouble please send me a direct email at bekker75@yahoo.com or post a reply on this thread since it is a smaller one.

Are you going on the Western or Eastern cruise? we are on the western side so if you are too then any info on the ports will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot and have a good time,

George

I was in room 13030 on the 8/21 sailing. My husband and I had our 6 and 7 year old with us. When the beds are down the room is really tight. My husband and I could only get out of bed by sliding down the middle. Also, if your kids sleep with any stuffed animals they may end up on your face in the middle of the night. :D The room worked fine though. One note~ at night when the beds are down you can not see the tv from the bottom bed. We would put the kids to sleep and use the little side lights and read our books. The foot traffic wasn't bad at all. In fact it was really quiet at nights! Never heard anything from the restaurant either. The bedding was really comfortable. And finally here is a picture of our room with the beds down. Have a great time! We loved our trip!

IMG_7805.jpg

thanks for posting the picture it's the first one I have seen with both the beds down. We will have the bed below in singles so we should have a bit more room to move around. Not looking foward to hopping up on that top bunk though! Where mid ship on 13.

Archived