Private tour guides?

Ren1216

I know there is another new thread asking about non tubing/snorkeling suggestions but I didn't want to jump in with a similar but different question of my own.

I have read a lot of the info here regarding excursions and tours. But I'm looking to hire a private guide. I did see the name Rudolpho Cocum (I think it was), and I did email him... no reply so far. Are there any other private city-type tours or guides that I can try? A few in our group have mobility issues so cave tubing and the ruins are not possibilities, and we don't want to sit on the beach and bake ourselves (most of the group is from FL).

I know there are city carriage by horse tours, that is an option we are considering. Just wondered if there were any other actual guides for hire that would haul us around and show us their city. I have a group of 7, ages 39-86.

TIA!

I know there is another new thread asking about non tubing/snorkeling suggestions but I didn't want to jump in with a similar but different question of my own.

I have read a lot of the info here regarding excursions and tours. But I'm looking to hire a private guide. I did see the name Rudolpho Cocum (I think it was), and I did email him... no reply so far. Are there any other private city-type tours or guides that I can try? A few in our group have mobility issues so cave tubing and the ruins are not possibilities, and we don't want to sit on the beach and bake ourselves (most of the group is from FL).

I know there are city carriage by horse tours, that is an option we are considering. Just wondered if there were any other actual guides for hire that would haul us around and show us their city. I have a group of 7, ages 39-86.

TIA!

Email Nacho/Cynthia at kip2299@yahoo.com or check there site ncqadventuretours dot com I just used them and they were great and had a big enough van for all of you. they do all sorts of tours

Archived