Air Conditioning

gsueagle2424

I love to sleep in a nice cool room. My wife is a heating blanket and I have to counteract that with a fan pointing right on me at home.

I was wondering how well the AC is in the staterooms? Does each stateroom have its own thermostat? Just curious if I should bring a little fan with me or not.

I will be on the Inspiration in November.

Thanks for the info.

The AC works impressively well. Let me qualify that... it's not really air conditioning like we normally think of it... it's a chiller system and what you control is really the air flow via a knob in the ceiling vent:

Ecstasy101.jpg

The more cool air you put in the cabin the colder it gets!!! The only time when it's not quite up to snuff is when you're in port and many systems are running on reduced power.

:)

The AC works impressively well. Let me qualify that... it's not really air conditioning like we normally think of it... it's a chiller system and what you control is really the air flow via a knob in the ceiling vent:

Ecstasy101.jpg

The more cool air you put in the cabin the colder it gets!!! The only time when it's not quite up to snuff is when you're in port and many systems are running on reduced power.

Thanks! This is very helpful!

Thanks! This is very helpful!

Glad to help...

By the way, that picture was taken on the Ecstasy, a sister ship to the Inspiration. I know the system is the same on the Inspiration... I've sailed on her several times. She's a great ship.

Archived