An important question re Pacific Jewel

Debsta

What are the hairdryers like? Are they the type that take an hour to dry your hair (time is of the essence when getting ready to parteeeeeeeeeeee) Should I just pop my own in? :D

Bit apprenhensive about switching to P&O from Princess, but what the heck......it's a cruise :p, it fits into my unemployment schedule :eek: and any excuse will do to jump on board a ship :D

Bit apprehensive about the stabilisers being shot tho :eek:

All in good fun :)

What are the hairdryers like? Are they the type that take an hour to dry your hair (time is of the essence when getting ready to parteeeeeeeeeeee) Should I just pop my own in? :D

Bit apprenhensive about switching to P&O from Princess, but what the heck......it's a cruise :p, it fits into my unemployment schedule :eek: and any excuse will do to jump on board a ship :D

Bit apprehensive about the stabilisers being shot tho :eek:

All in good fun :)

Hi Debsta,

Havent been on Jewel but am guessing they like Dawn and yes, would take at least an hour to dry hair,lol.... best be taking your own....I dont know why they put them in even, doubt anyone actually uses them....

G'day all, not sure about the hair dryers , but the captain said thye were putting the stabilisers out last night so I reckon they must be working

At the moment I am sitting inthe club lounge just had Brecky here and now on the internet. I strongly reccomend that you check it out its $25 per day but you have happy hour every evening with free drinks and free internet when you need it

Enjoy your cruise Deb I will post more when we get home Tuesday

Regards Bob & Boz

Hi there,

We recently came back from the Jewel.

I have shortish thin hair and I used the hairdryer in the cabin and found it quite good. My friend was in a cabin 2 doors up and she had a different older model style hairdryer in her cabin. Forgot to ask her how it was but she didn't complain about it.

I will be extrememly interested to hear you review when you get back from the Jewel - after you have been travelling on Princess. (After 2 cruises, we are sick of P&O and ready to try something different, so thinking of trying Princess or Rhapsody or HAL.)

Deb a voice from your past first of all why are u not studying and secondly i think u guys r going to SA next year could u email me the dates i made some extra money and thinking about going

westhill77@sbcglobal.net

ps still have the diamond

David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooooooooooooo was thinking about you and Linda the other day :D

I'm not studying because I'm over it :p Thought I'd go back to work to earn some dollars to do more cwoooooozing :D

South America got canned for me :mad: Princess changed the itinerary and departure dates. I think others are still going on the modified schedule/dates which I think now goes in February??? Have a look at the Star Princess roll calls....I'm sure you'll see some familiar names :D

I'll send you an email.

Deb

PS: Yes, I still have the diamond sitting in pride of place where I look at it every day and reminisce about the awesome cruise we all met on :D

• 5 weeks later...

Archived