Final Guest List

I am a little before a month away before i have to turn in my final guest list, and pay the rest of my package off for the additional guest over 20. I have the max 50 non-sailing guest attending. I have a question. Has anyone been able to change the guest list after it is turned in.

I have about 6 people who want their name on the list because they want to come, but at last minute may have to back out due to work.. Can i replace their name with someone else's if this happens, like a week or two before wedding day. Has anyone tried doing so?

Thanks! Christy

They send the final list to your ship about a week before the wedding. I had 6 people cancel last week, and I was able to remove them from the list. I don't know if you can replace them with other people, but I do know you can remove them. My WC said I would be able to get a refund for them, but I haven't yet.

You can always ask, but my understanding is they need this list to turn in to the Homeland Security. Everyone needs to be cleared, that is why they have you turn this in ahead of time.

I had a couple of people tell me the last minute they wanted to come, but I told them it was too late. I didn't need the added stress, and they knew we were getting married for two years.

I had someone RSVP for themself but didnt inform me he was bringing a date until he arrived at Tampa...Called up the wedding department and told them it was a family member that surprised me and they added her to the guest list and charged my credit card...that was a Friday and my wedding was that Sunday...

Archived