Fishing charter

yomaryjo

• 4 weeks later...

My husband has gone fishing twice with Gabriel Diaz Medina's son-in-law, who runs an excellent ship - the Jean Lafayette. This past February Marlin were not running yet when he went, but last year in May he caught a Marlin and a sail. Gabriel himself is a well-known flats (bone) fisherman whose name I got off the cozumelmycozumel web-site several years ago. I highly recommend him and know that he can arrange the right trip for you.:) He can be reached at gabdiaz83@hotmail.com.

Tight lines! capapshops

we are looking at visiting PB when we port in Cozumel hoever, my husband and son would like to do a fishing trip while there. Is there a way to have fishing trip scheduled somewhere close to the PB so, we can be close to connect later in the day.

we are looking at visiting PB when we port in Cozumel hoever, my husband and son would like to do a fishing trip while there. Is there a way to have fishing trip scheduled somewhere close to the PB so, we can be close to connect later in the day.

There is no pier at Paradise Beach, but the boys can meet a charter at the Marina Caleta, also south of the village and it's not a far taxi ride to the beach club. There are piers where they can be dropped at the end for a shorter ride, i.e. Dzul-Ha or at Hotel Fiesta Americana. It is not a good idea to try to meet a charter at a pier other than a hotel where you are staying. Any charter company will work with you on these arrangements.

Jim, Paradise just built a new pier, but I'm not sure they want boats there. You can always bring your boat in where the parasail comes in, right between Paradise and San Francisco Beaches.

Also, Jim, you might want to drink some more coffee before you post so early in the morning... this is a cruise board. No one is staying at a hotel. ;)

Jim, Paradise just built a new pier, but I'm not sure they want boats there. You can always bring your boat in where the parasail comes in, right between Paradise and San Francisco Beaches.

Also, Jim, you might want to drink some more coffee before you post so early in the morning... this is a cruise board. No one is staying at a hotel. ;)

It must be a new pier, I was there a month or so ago. If they don't want boats, why would they build a pier? Just curious. The part about not meeting at a pier other than a hotel where you are staying, was just trying to get across that it wasn't wise to just pick a pier or a beach.

Coffee is certainly the thing that opens my eyes in the mornings. If the information was wrong it was more because of the rapid changes than lack of coffee I think.

Archived