Anniversary in St. Lucia

Antelopian

COSOL tours........It is an incredible, incredible excoursion.....and you will have food and beverage a pleny included on the excursion.....There are alot, alot of reviews of COSOL on cruisecritic.....read the victory reviews and enjoy..

As the OP said, Cosol Tours is great. The best tour I hve ever been on in 14 cruises. I seems the tour was around $60 for about 6-7 hours. It included a native breakfast with a great view, stop at a banana plantation, then to the beach located between the Pitons, for a couple of hours, then another stop with a beautiful view and some native drink that will knock you your you know what!! The tour also included free beer and water. He made several stops for photo ops. You cannot go wrong with Cosol!!!

We will be celebrating our 15th anniversary in St. Lucia during our Victory cruise in April. Can someone give us any suggestions for a nice lunch ashore and ideas for a nice excursions.

I am not sure where to eat lunch, but they sell the best banana ketchup in St Lucia. It is awesome to grill with. Check it out

Archived