What happened to the Chinese Take Out Containers?

maja

Spice H20 was advertised as having Chinese/Latin food in Chinese to go containers originally...

Obviously that was scrapped - along with quite a few other things...

I really wonder when NCL is planning on updating the Epic website with pictures (as opposed to drawings) and with the correct information.

Spice H20 was advertised as having Chinese/Latin food in Chinese to go containers originally...

Obviously that was scrapped - along with quite a few other things...

I really wonder when NCL is planning on updating the Epic website with pictures (as opposed to drawings) and with the correct information.

I had a feeling...

That's too bad. I really enjoyed the latin snacks on the Norwegian Sun, and on the Dawn you could get latin snacks at Salsa if you ordered a drink.

I thought the chinese food take out was a neat idea too.

Let's hope that it's among things to come maybe?

We made a late night stop at the noodle bar and asked for a container for our meal when my daughter didn't feel well and they gave us one. BUT! they stated that they do not usually give out containers for leftovers. I also asked for takeout at the sushi bar one day and was told , "OH No, you must eat here"!

I had a feeling...

That's too bad. I really enjoyed the latin snacks on the Norwegian Sun, and on the Dawn you could get latin snacks at Salsa if you ordered a drink.

I thought the chinese food take out was a neat idea too.

Let's hope that it's among things to come maybe?

I understand that Indian and other Asian food is served buffet style at Spice H20

I also heard of chinese take out containers being spotted at Spice H20 apparently they came as take out from Shanghais.

Archived