Voyager Eastern Caribbean Excursion ???'s

In St. Thomas we're doing a highly recommended Godfrey Tour. He picks you up at the pier and takes you into town to shop for a bit. Then picks you back up at noon for a 2 hour tour of the island, then takes you to your choice of 3 beaches where you'll stay a couple of hours. After that, he drives you back to your ship. All for $20/pp. Everyone raves about him. I'll find out next month. And I'll be sure to tip him well, too :D

http://www.godfreytoursvi.com/

just new to posting but love cruiseing when i was in st thomas me and my son grabed a cab went to coki beach excellent snorkling later people from the ship showed up on paid excursion you can rent snorkling gear there/lockers with locks /food /beer hope this helps

Any good snorkeling or great sight seeing at St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Hispaniola? I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

We just returned last night from a cruise on Voyager of the Seas. We did the Eastern Caribbean and went to all the places you are asking about. The only time we did snorkeling was in Labadee and my husband said they only saw four small fish, plus the water was very murky. The water was only murky where the snorkeling took place. Everywhere else on the island (really a peninsula) was beautiful. If you have children, they will enjoy the waterpark they have set up there. Your best bet for snorkeling will be St. Thomas or Puerto Rico. But you will have much more time to do excursions while you are in St. Thomas.

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Laurie

motboys@msn.com

We sat on hideaway beach when we were in Labadee. In fact I think it was our favorite place. Good views of the ship also. A flea market type place to shop.

We got off the ship in St.Thomas and found a cab for 20.bucks a piece we received a tour of the island. The gentleman then left us off downtown to walk around, and shop.

In San Juan we took a cab to the El Morro,we walked around for hours and then walked back downhill to the ship. Stopping to shop, of course!

Have a great trip.

Trudy

In St. Thomas there is great snorkeling if you take a taxi to Red Hook and the ferry over to St. John. It is the prettiest island! There is an underwater park there and other great snorkeling sites. There are also private excursions that will take you sailing and snorkeling. I'd check out the St. Thomas boards for more information.

Archived