NJ to NYC Stretch Limo Costs?

lyzzy45

Does anyone have any idea of the cost to take a stretch limo from central Jersey to the NYC pier? Thought this might be a nice surprise for the kids. The websites I found don't show a flat "to the port" cost like they show for the airports. Thank you!

Does anyone have any idea of the cost to take a stretch limo from central Jersey to the NYC pier? Thought this might be a nice surprise for the kids. The websites I found don't show a flat "to the port" cost like they show for the airports. Thank you!

My company rented a stretch from Hoboken to our office in the Bronx on 4th of July this year (about midnight). I had gotten river view hotel rooms for my employees to watch the fireworks and stay over the night because they were all drinking. There were more that wanted to go than we had hotel rooms for. So my admin decided transport back to our offices would be the smart thing to do. Total bill for 11 people was $431.00, including tip and tolls. MUCH cheaper for the company than if just one of them had been busted for DUI.

I am going to make a very educated guess for a stretch to the cruise port-about $225-275.00. Again, a lot of variables-where in central Jersey, how big is the stretch, etc. etc.

Archived