Question about ordering from Bon Voyage

kuppieb

Hi everyone...

2 couples that my GF and I will be traveling with will be celebrating their anniversaries. We want to get them each a little something. We want to get them the Chocolate Delight (chocolate dipped strawberries) and our question is in regards to the delivery.

There is the option of on request and we are wondering if there will be a note or anything in the room letting them know they have a gift waiting or if we would have to let them know?

We really want to have it waiting for them in their rooms, but with how busy the first day/night can be, we are worried that if they didn't get to them that night they might go bad.

Has anyone ever had these delivered? How long do they last, or should we just order them with the option of having them "on request"?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Brandon

Hi there!

Two years ago I ordered some strawberries for our friend that was cruising with us. I selected it to be delivered EMBARKATION day and they were in her room waiting for her when we first arrived! There was a note saying that it was a gift for her from us. (our names)

She ate some before muster and that evening just before bed and they were fine!

I hope this helps!

Hi there!

Two years ago I ordered some strawberries for our friend that was cruising with us. I selected it to be delivered EMBARKATION day and they were in her room waiting for her when we first arrived! There was a note saying that it was a gift for her from us. (our names)

She ate some before muster and that evening just before bed and they were fine!

I hope this helps!

Sounds good...thank you! I think it will be far better to have them waiting in their room when they get on board.

We received them the first evening - ate some that night and still had a few in the morning. Room temperature but still delicious - chocolate still on the strawberries and all!

Thank you! That is exactly the info I was looking for.

Archived