What can I expect from an inside statroom?

okiediver

Thanks Just4kixx! That gives me a good idea, althought the thought of 2 big kids sleeping over us is a little scary!

Are there any rooms with sofa beds?

Yes, There are rooms with sofa beds. If you log onto RCCL's website and pull up the deck plans to your ship, there is a key showing what is in each cabin. This includes what rooms are for 3-4 people, which ones have sofa beds, which ones have pullman beds, etc.

Don't think I saw this comment earlier in the thread, but there are also adjoining cabins.

When we booked our upcoming AOS cruise, we had considered booking a "larger inside stateroom" to get more space (only about 30 sq ft extra, as I remember), since we're traveling with 3- and 7-yr old girls. But as I started figuring the costs, I determined it was actually CHEAPER to get a 2nd (Cat L) inside stateroom. That wouldn't have worked so well, but with them being ADJOINING rooms, the girls can have "their" room, and we can have "ours". But it's much different than if they were in a completely seperated room, even if they WERE side-by-side. Add the extra space and the 2nd bathroom, and I think it's a pretty good value? Would we prefer a nicer, bigger room with a veranda? Sure! But just not this time around...

glad the pictures were helpful.

As for the sofa beds... I've heard they are rather small as well... I haven't experienced them myself though. Also, per the ship diagrams, the rooms with a triangle designate a sofabed... I didn't see any inside cabins with triangles on the Rhapsody... sorry.

Good luck with your decision, whatever it is, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!

A

Archived