Carnival Imagination wedding 11/26/10

joy2joy5

Hello everyone, I tying the Knot 11/26/10 on Imagination...I'm so excited.... if you all have any suggestions, questions, or information please feel free. I have been learning so much thus far so thank you all.... and I will definitely keep you all updated.

Thanks,

LovPeaceJoy

Congrats!! I am a March bride on the Imagination. Can't wait to hear about your wedding-please post pics too. There is not enough info from the Imagination:)

I will definitely keep updating... I agree I don't see enough on Imagination.

Chat Soon

Congrats Ladies!

I was married 3/2/10 in Key West during our Carnival Imagination Cruise. Since this was both of ours second wedding it was just they hubby and I, but we could have easily included other if they could have made the trip. We decided over xmas to turn our March cruise into our wedding cruise. Instead of making arrangements through the ship, we arranged to get married on a catamaran in Key West. The day turned out to be better than expected.

It all started with booking a snorkeling excursion with Sebago Watersports (http://www.keywestsebago.com). Reveiwing their websight I noticed they offered wedding cruises, so I inquired about a morning wedding. The captain married us and they provided referrals for photographers and treats. We used Mary Veal (http://www.maryveal.myphotographer.com) for photography and she went above an beyond by picking us up from the ship, taking us to the beach for photos before heading to the marina to board the catamaran. I ordered key lime and berry/custard mini tarts from Croissants De France (YUM!). Champaign, beer, wine and pop were provided by Sebago. We live in Canada, but I was able to get out marriage license through the mail using Mickey Hill at http://www.florida-marriagelicense.com.

On the ship, I spoke with Maitre D Jogi (the self proclaimed Indian Clark Gable), we were provided a small wedding cake and a table for two in the dinning room. Jogi announced our wedding during dinner; they made us feel very special. We had a few portraits done on the ship with the black background that turned out fantastic and complimented the wonderful shots from Mary that were all outside and informal.

Total cost excluding clothing and cruise was around $1000.00. We were looking for an informal yet special and memorable day and it all exceeded our expectations without breaking the bank.

Good luck with your plans and let me know if you would like more info.

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone, I tying the Knot 11/26/10 on Imagination...I'm so excited.... if you all have any suggestions, questions, or information please feel free. I have been learning so much thus far so thank you all.... and I will definitely keep you all updated.

Thanks,

LovPeaceJoy

Congratulations!!

We're doing NCL Jewel but have sailed Imagination.

This was our very 1st cruise before its renovation and we LOVED her!

Enjoy!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How was it? I am sailing on July 1 and we are going to see the ship Mar. 11. There is hardly any info on here about the Imagination.

Wish I could help.

We were on there in 2004 way before it was renovated.

Archived