Transportation from Houston to Galveston

aloha43

I posted this on another thread, and was told that the best place to get my answer would be here....so I'm posting it again, I hope that it is OK to post it again.....:o

I am in the process of re-booking a cruise. My Alaskan Repo cruise on the Radiance has just been canceled.:mad:

We are going to do a B2B in January out of Galveston.

I am now realizing that it could be a 2 hour ride from the airport to the Cruise Port.

We want to fly in and head directly to a hotel near the port. What kind of transportation options are there? I know a taxi ride would be really expensive, so I don't know how to get from the airport to the hotel.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I posted this on another thread, and was told that the best place to get my answer would be here....so I'm posting it again, I hope that it is OK to post it again.....:o

I am in the process of re-booking a cruise. My Alaskan Repo cruise on the Radiance has just been canceled.:mad:

We are going to do a B2B in January out of Galveston.

I am now realizing that it could be a 2 hour ride from the airport to the Cruise Port.

We want to fly in and head directly to a hotel near the port. What kind of transportation options are there? I know a taxi ride would be really expensive, so I don't know how to get from the airport to the hotel.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Try Texas cruise ship shuttle

TexasCruiseShipShuttle@Gmail.com

We used him on our last cruise for transportation from galveston to houston. Great history lesson on the way and i forgot a great price too!

• 1 month later...

Hey why don’t you try Texas ship shuttle. It is one of the best transportation facilities that you can ever have if you are setting out from Houston to Galveston. Just make sure that you specify where you want to get to because I am not sure the people working there are very much conscious of the accent we speak. Anyway, I wish you a safe journey and take a good pair of shoes as well!

Archived