Onboard Booking Bonus (US$ onboard spend) for UK guests!

If UK guests wish to reserve their next cruise while onboard ship to benefit from the newly introduced onboard booking bonus scheme can the C&A loyalty staff make the reservation through RCI UK in order to facilitate pricing and payment in GBP and subsequent management of the reservation directly through RCI UK office or online via ones ‘My Cruises’ account on the royalcaribbean.co.uk website?

Hope someone can through some light on this for me.

You can have your booking given to RCI UK or to the agent who booked the cruise you are currently on - they should ask you which you want.

You can now of course also have the OBC from booking on board as well as your C&A balcony discount - this changed in June - so another winner!

And if there is any OBC as part of the UK promotions you get that too!

Yes you can book onboard to get the onboard booking OBC bonus and have your new reservation with RCCL UK and be able to access it through 'My Cruises' when you get home.

This has been available for the 7 years I have been cruising.

Thanks Liz - a couple of years ago I received a flyer in my stateroom outlining the benefits available for booking a future cruise onboard but when I spoke with them about it they said that it was not applicable to UK guests :eek::rolleyes::(

Would the deposit be charged to your seapass account for settlement in US$ or would they allow payment in GBP by credit card?

You can have your booking given to RCI UK or to the agent who booked the cruise you are currently on - they should ask you which you want.

You can now of course also have the OBC from booking on board as well as your C&A balcony discount - this changed in June - so another winner!

And if there is any OBC as part of the UK promotions you get that too!

Thanks - So long as the onboard future cruise staff can offer a base cruise price comparable with that available here at home it all sounds good to me!

Would the deposit be charged to your seapass account for settlement in US$ or would they allow payment in GBP by credit card?

You cannot have the deposit put onto your Seapass, what they actually do for UK bookings is put a hold on the cruise/cabin that you want and you pay the deposit when you get back to the UK.

Normally they put it on hold for around 5 days or so, but if you are not going back to UK straight after your cruise you explain this to the LA and ask for an extension, I cannot remember exactly how long they will give you but I think it can be up to a couple of weeks.

You cannot have the deposit put onto your Seapass, what they actually do for UK bookings is put a hold on the cruise/cabin that you want and you pay the deposit when you get back to the UK.

Appreciate your coming back with this ;) - That sounds ideal!

Archived